# Code Calibre Hiring Head of Engineering
We’re seeking a Head of Engineering in India to lead our technical leads and senior engineers in designing and scaling our product infrastructure and architecture. This role reports directly to the CEO and will involve working closely with and the product team to refine and iterate on the product and engineering roadmaps.
Experience should include:
- 10 years or more experience of architecture, software design, engineering, and implementation experience in a complex and fast-moving early-stage start-up environment.
- Experience building and leading engineering teams that took products from idea to launch (0 to 1), and launch to scale (1 to 10).
- Strong expertise in systems architecture and a service-based codebase.
- Strong expertise in designing highly available, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities especially in the current remote environment.
- Deep knowledge of backend and frontend technologies such as PythonFlask, Java, Postgres/MySQL, ReactJS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with mobile development: Android and/or React Native.
- Experience in developing Data Models, DB schemas, ETLs
- Experience with data ingestion through batch and streaming methodologies using open source or public cloud tools
- Working knowledge of SQL (any variant)
- Worked on a microservices architecture
- Extensive experience over AWS is a Must.
Day to day activities will include:
**Interested candidate can send updated resume to- hr@CodeCalibre.com**
- Owning the development lifecycle
- Be responsible for building a strong technical culture
- Build and manage a strong hiring pipeline to ensure we have access to great engineers
- Help to design robust data-centric solutions and architectures to scale with customer demand
- Work with Product Management to plan, scope, and schedule work
- Set and enforce high standards for quality and performance of software
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the team
- Support engineers in their professional development
- Lead the framework for designing the architecture of the systems
- Create documentation, diagrams, and other materials to lead the team